Do you think women give each other good dating advice?

If you were going through a dating issue with a man would seek out advice from a man or will getting advice from your girlfriends work?

• Yes, women can give just as good advice as a man about men.
    100% (6)27% (4)48% (10)Vote
  • No, only men know what's going on in another man's mind!
    0% (0)73% (11)52% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• No a mans advice is best for a girl.
    Girls are sometimes jealous or are not experience. Why should I listen to someone who doesn't have a mans mind? Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I've also found that some women are bitter and will shape their advice based on how badly a man treated them.

That's why so much advice on this site starts and ends with "leave him and move on."

What Guys Said 7

• Here is an interesting site for you.

http://www.therulesrevisited.com

Get an advice from a man... o be honest.. women give bad advice both on women and men. Because women have filters , they care more about emotions and what things appear than the hard fact and truths. Men say it as it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think as a man, having a manly perspective on a situation gives you already an advantage on not asking friends, but having a girlfriend would help the men know what a woman's perspective is on the situation is, so asking both genders would be the best in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol not at all. Its always the ones who are vicious hoes trying to give advice to a girl on how to keep a man haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Best advices ever can only be taken from the opposite sex..
    I said best.. not all

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both give good advice.

0|0
    0|1
  • Women can understand what goes through men's heads but typically that isn't the case.

0|0
    0|0
  • TBH, no. Most of the time I see woman saying exactly what NOT to do.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think women who have dating experience give women good dating advice, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I defiantly do... ;)

0|0
    0|0