What would you do if you were me?

If a guy you recently began dating , told you after spending a great weekend together "Dont fall in love with me, I can't see you in my future , I don't want anything serious ".

A guy you have dated for about two weeks but met a lot and you enjoy his company etc

What Guys Said 1

• Listen to him. Because if he likes you he'll go against his own feelings and that will never work out for either of you. Is that cool? No. Will it hurt? Of course. But you can't push someone into something they don't want to be in. Surely stay connected but just don't push things.

• I ended it yesterday. Why chose to hurt when I can wait and be loved

• Smart. It's the right call for sure.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd leave it and be grateful that it was only 2 weeks down the line and not two years.

When a man tells you what he is feeling, listen to him. I wouldn't try and push something right now and I would leave him be although that would be hard if you have great chemistry. Perhaps he just can't deal with a real relationship right now and realises you deserve not to be strung along.