Is he her boyfriend?

There's this cute girl in my acquatics class who is very friendly. We talk in class quite a bit, and she seems like a really cool girl. But she has a guy friend that is also taking the class with her. They seem really close, so I don't know if they are an item or not. She refers to him as his "friend" and has called him "dude" on a few occasions, so i'm not sure if they're a couple or not.

She invited me to go swimming with her and her guy friend, and honestly I don't know if i should. I want to, but don't want to be a third wheel.

What are your thoughts?

What Girls Said 1

• if she refers to him as her friend, then he is her friend. you won't be the 3rd wheel. she probably liked you and wants him to go along just for security reasons whether she is shy or something else. she wants to get to know you--sounds like she wants to be an item with you

What Guys Said 1

• did they kiss? if not don't worry