Dated emotionally unavailable man, broke up with him after 10 months of dating. Feel like it's all my fault and i'm not good enough?

Dated for 10 months. He would contact me everyday, would see eachother once a week or once every 2 weeks but he always held me at arms length. I got sick of this and broke up with him yesterday because i deserve a loving relationship with a guy that actually wants to see me more than once a week. He told me early in the relationship that he's a robot and doesn't cry and is an emotional brick wall. Now im blaming myself. If i was good enough, pretty enough and great enough he wouldn't be emotionally unavailable. Is it really my fault? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• "He told me early in the relationship that he's a robot and doesn't cry and is an emotional brick wal"<---- not yer fault then ;-)

What Guys Said 2

• Not your fault, he needs to work on himself more

• I never understood what "emotionally unavailable" really means. When I was younger I was the exact opposite... too sensitive. I bet you probably wouldn't even give a sensitive guy a chance... you probably dated this guy because he was a challenge. You miss him because he was a challenge.

What Girls Said 1

• No, not your fauly