Asked a girl before out that I liked we were never really friends I like her and I want to approach her as a friend I don't know what to do?

Really like this girl for About two years we have the same birthday and similar qualities and. A lot of chemistry whenever I'm around her I get nervous but than again I get a good warm feeling like I'm meant to be with her I asked her out before but we were not really close we had classes together and we share one class now and so I really want to make an impression and get her to like me before the year ends

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Invite her with a group of shared friends, sit next to her in class and chat about stuff you would chat about with any guy in the same position (except the stuff girls are not interested in like cars and boobs and whatever guys like to talk about girls don't understand). Being funny is key!
    I once had a great time with this guy I sat next to, we had a drawing and would take turns at drawing parts. It became a stoned version of the pringles guy. That's maybe a good original way to get contact?

When you know her better, ask her to hang out with the two of you. Still no meed to make it a real date, just have a fun time and the rest may follow by itself

What Girls Said 3

• Flirt with her!

• Just approach her.

• get her group of friends and ur group of friends together and just try and talk to her and be funny and act cool, when you guys become close or something ask her to hang out like the cinemas or something. also you could tell your friends so they can help you out to talk to her more often.