Why do some people reject other ethnicities?

I have white friends who tell me that they "don't do black girls" . I'm not just targeting that but this is from my experience. But I just want to know why does it matter if the person is a different ethnicity from you. Like say if I reject an Asian person... I mean I wouldn't.

I mean I wouldn't reject an asian*

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people are attracted to their own race or are just generally unattracted to others. I'm white/hispanic so I tend to be attracted to white and hispanic girls. I find some women from other ethnicities ok looking but am generally not attracted to them. Everyone has their preferences. Nobody is right or wrong in these cases.

• yea im hispanic and black and I've never gone out with an Asian girl and only 1 white girl, the rest of the girls have been hispanic or black but i have thought about going out with a Asian girl cause its something new im my eyes at least

What Guys Said 6

• It's because of stereotypes. The overwhelming majority of negative stereotypes are portrayed by black people. The bitchy, black, ghetto girl with a bad attitude. People assume that that's how all black girls are. There's also this invisible racial divide that still exists between blacks and whites. Just about any race can move to the US and assimilate themselves into white culture but blacks can't without being called an oreo and criticized by both blacks and whites.

• No offence! But I too have that kind of mentality (though I am an Indian). But I just feel bad for myself that I can't get myself to get along with some ethnicities.

The girl you are talking about would be a total bitch!

I just don't know wht goes through my mind, but I suddenly feel that surge! but I never ever said anything cruel like that which hurts someone!

I am sorry, but this is why I think!

• Some people may not be attracted to different races. They can't control what race their brain tells them they are attracted to.

• Why are you friends with these people again?

• I've known them Since elementary school, I'm like a sister to them XD

• In other words black women are good enough to be friends but not to share their bodies with but every other race is ok.

• so can i assume you date all races then? including other black guys?

• I dated black, white, and hispanic Guys before

• "But it's rude to reject someone because of the way they look."

no its not. im not going to date someone just because they want me to. if im not both physically and mentally attracted to them, ill pass. That is my right

• As a white guy, I tend to get a long with white girls the most.

What Girls Said 4

• They've got a racist mindset. If they said something different like "I'm usually not attracted to black girls" then they just aren't attracted but it's a cycle in history. Some people have it in their heads that another race is inferior to theirs. They may not think they're racist or admit it but it's a subliminal thought process with some people.

• I recommend watching
      Sensei Aishitemas and Gazi Kodzo on YouTube for information on the psychology of it all.

• Oh MY GOD!!! I LOVE GAZI!!! Lmao "chillin with my ancestors" and "white Jesus" kills me😂😂...❤️✊ I thought that I was the only one on G@G. But that man speaks the truth!!

• They're either racist, or their physical preference is more important than other aspects of potential mates (still discrimination).

• I really don't care who they reject.

• I don't reject anybody. However, a lot of black girls are very mean to me. They call me snow bunny a lot.. and say we all take their men... I have never dated a black man...