So if she isn't flaking and responds tomorrow, would it be rude of me to cancel the date on her, on the day of the date?

Here's what happened (I'm a guy):

1. Met a girl about a month ago. We've only talked about 2 times since then.
2. Got her number a week ago.
3. Called her and asked her out to dinner 4-5 days ago. She said yes. Conversation ended without me telling her where we were going to grab dinner.
4. I just realized two days ago that I forgot to tell her where we were going to eat. She knows the date is tomorrow though. I've been trying to call her a couple times over the past two days. No response.

My guess is she could be busy, but that wouldn't explain why she isn't returning my calls. My friends are telling me she isn't worth my time if she doesn't call back. I personally don't want to go out with her anymore either. So if she isn't flaking and responds tomorrow, would it be rude of me to cancel the date on her, on the day of the date?

What Girls Said 1

• She might be busy. If you don't want to go out with her let her know.

What Guys Said 1

• Good chance she's flaking, but even if she isn't, you don't want to get heavily invested in a girl that doesn't care enough about your date to remember it.