Girls, Where to meet women?

Where is a good place to meet a single girl, it seems. like all the good ones are taken. Just to have some fun and conversation and dinner, meet. a nice lady to spoil lol.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Clubs and bars.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a lazy homebody, so I really wish I could meet someone at school or in the natural foods section of the grocery store. The latter because we'll have something in common. So, if you are in uni, join a student club. That's a good place.

• Pursuing one of your hobbies. That way, you'll have something in common.

• The grocery store, book stores, the mall, etc. Stay away from bars/clubs.

• Everywhere there is a world full of women. Do believe that there certain places to meet someone. People are people everywhere.

• the internet tbh

• You ever like pokemon as a kid?

• I would stay away from clubs and bars. Maybe a city event, like a charity walk or something. Then you could get to know each other and grab food afterwards. Or, find a place where people of similar interests and hobbies to you gather (gym, book signing, convention, etc etc).