Guys always make fun of the type of guys I go for and it's starting to piss me off?

So whenever I'm with people and we talk about celebrity crushes, I mention a couple of mine and they all look surprised or just talk shit about that person. Even when we are at the bar or something and when I find someone attractive. It's usually how they're dress. I guess these guys are seen as more "hood" and not 100 percent dressed. These guys are typical just very casual. It annoys me because I can tell first off the bat what kind of a man someone is. Anyone in general and I'm always right. The guys I'm attracted to are always alpha. Plus why should I care so deeply what a man looks like or dresses? Like that's not how it's suppose to be. It's all about how a man can provide for his lady or his attitude and how he protects her. Anyways why do men care what kind of men I like?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Who are these "men"? I don't think I care and I am a man.

What Girls Said 3

• Then why do you tell them? Just answer "none of your business" and that's it.

• Probably because they are jealous and want you to say a celebrity that looks more like them. Guys only do that because they are most likely attracted to you because if they really don't care that would t care who ur attracted to

• Do you mean ghetto? You said hood? Maybe they care because they don't want you to get beaten or shot.

• They're not ghetto. They just have that tough/bad boy look...