Girls would you be offended if an attractive guy wanted to date you because your personality but he didn't find you attractive?

he likes you, for you, he almost never finds girls attractive because he has a weird taste in looks you'll be lucky to see once or twice a year. so even the defined hot girls he doesn't find attractive but he can still tell their attractive. So he basically has to go for girls with pure personalities he's attracted to. Basically he saw you, wanted to get to know you so if he could see if you likes you, it turns out he did.
Would you be offended by this? or feel a little insecure that he didn't find you attractive? or is it how he words it?

for girls who are wondering, once he likes you for your personality, he's attracted to you like he would be a cute girl, but when he sees you he's thinking about how much he likes you instead of how attractive you are. and he does feel sexually attracted to you

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though it sounds nice to have a guy that likes you just for your personality, I think that especially at the beginning of any relationship, physical attraction plays a huge role. I would probably feel weird and yes, insecure, about being with a guy romantically/sexually who doesn't find me attractive. We could be friends though!!!

• he is attracted to you though, its just through your personality instead of your looks. its almost like being cute with a managable personality. most people find someone their physically attracted to but not attracted to personality wise and as long as their personalities aren't offputing the longer theyre around each other the more they grow on each other and find traits they like later. The people who lower their standards on looks and go for someone they connect with better personality wise, those relationships last way longer. And people like people purely for their personalities, its just not common, and its just that they dont know it... theyll usually say "I like him/her and i dont why, its not the type i usually go for and i dont find them attractive" or something like that. Because finding someone attractive is so common and finding pure personality you like isn't, its got engranded into us that we have to find someone attractive to like them.

• if he likes you he does find you sexually attractive

What Girls Said 6

• Is this guy like a Greek god or something?

• umm would the guy grow to be attracted to the girl eventually?

• he is attracted to you, but its your personality he is attracted to. its basically almost like liking a girl he thinks is cute with a decent personality. so yes once he likes you, your basically the same as a cute girl

• (laughing)
    Men liking my personality is a concept I welcome but have yet to
    experience.

BRING IT DUDE!!! :)

• I want a guy like that. But if he think I'm ugly I guess that'd be weird

• the thing is he doesn't really find most girls unattractive either, even though he can tell their ugly. but if he did find you unattractive, the more he hangs around you and sees you, the less unattraction he feels until it feels neutral, and its not a problem anymore :) (its the mermaid effect)

• I would be offended and not want to date him.

• Give an example of what he'd fine attractive

What Guys Said 1

• Most girls probably want this