Long Distant relationship Advice? I just feel bad that I am never able to have a full conversation with him without falling asleep.

I face time my boyfriend almost every night, because he is in another state working. We did not want to be apart, but we both agreed to let each other follow our dreams, and wait for fate to bring us back together again. We have been dating for about 3 years now. I stay up all night waiting for him to call me when he gets off of work. He calls me around 5am his time which is 2am my time (also known as my bed time). I am always so tired when I am talking to him, and I end up falling asleep in the middle of the conversation. He never hangs up on me, or tries to wake me up. I always ask him why he does not wake me up, or hang up, and he tells me "You need your rest... I just want to be able to watch you sleep, and make sure that you are safe at night". I just feel bad that I am never able to have a full conversation with him without falling asleep. Advice?

What Guys Said 1

• Leave him voice mails about how your doing and what happened on your day.

What Girls Said 0