My friend isn't interested in this girl, but I am?

This girl is apparently into my friend who's a closet homosexual and I wonder if I should go after because she's really hot and I doubt my friend would even care especially because he could tease me about how she wanted him first. I don't really care about that. I'm not trying to date and even if I were who cares because sh* happens. I've found other girls prettier than my girlfriend doesn't mean anything.

Does it just strike you as a bad idea, though? I should just treat her like she's any other girl since my friend isn't interested right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to your friend, he will probably say yes. Then go for it. But if he says not then back off, or at least think is it worth ruining a friendship over her. If it is go for it. Honestly just talk to him and figure out what he says.

What Girls Said 1

• She probably won't like you if she likes him...

What Guys Said 1

• This description is a bit confusing, but I say don't go after her because she is into your friend. I know it sucks, but from personal experience, it made her that much more uninterested in me just for the fact that her main focus was my friend. Just be patient and let her get over her feelings. Once she finds out that he's a closet homosexual without you telling her, then you have a better shot at getting her.