Have you ever dumped anyone?

Who you knew wasn't good for you? where you put yourself first and walked away because you deserve better?
I did this on Monday and i didn't date him for a long time but I've never felt love the right way so im 23 and i dont want bullshit, so i dumped the guy before it went to far.

By doing this did i show him that i can be alone and happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't need to prove a point to him that you can be alone and happy. If your going to dump someone, you do it because you don't like them the same way anymore, or their behavior goes against your values and standards.

Don't dump someone to prove a point, if you are doing that, then you are a insecure person, and looking for approval for your actions.

• didn't dump him to prove a point , did it for my own best interest , thank you!

• Ok no problem, I am just telling you, by what you put in your question. that's why I mentioned about proving a point. That's what you put: By doing this did i show him that i can be alone and happy?

What Guys Said 8

• Nope can't say I have, never had a reason to and even if I did it wouldn't really be dumping more along the lines of me respectfully taking my leave from the relationship.

• Yes, but I've always prefer to be dumped than dumped anyone because I don't ever want to hurt anyone's feelings, but my own.

• I think you should him that you are not interested and he should look for someone else.

• Why don't you focus on being happy instead of trying to prove a point to someone that doesn't make you happy?

• I am very happy, but im just asking!

• Yeah I've done it a lot. You gotta do what you gotta do Hun. No point in dragging on something that isn't going anywhere. That guy's loss for taking you for granted

• I dumped a really hot girl that I just didn't like her character Actually a couple of them but I forget them fast. Usually acting superior, smarter, like a princess or queen, expecting me to entertain her all the time gets them instantly dumped.

• I have, way too late, but it hasn't made me happy. It was just something I felt I had to do. It has probably forced me to confront some issues I might otherwise have pushed under the rug.

• Yes I have.
    once , she was damn beautiful but full of shit.

Earlier it was fine but after 10 months, i could not take it anymore.

• Sure, I've ended plenty of relationships that weren't working out for me. You don't want to waste the other person's time, so you did the right thing.

What Girls Said 5

• i have, twice.

im not even sorry and regret nothing. when i love, i give my all, and i was taken for granted once i gave my heart.

i feel sorry for the next guy [if any] who wishes to be with me. lots of damage control to be done. but iv decided to begin taking up that task myself, one day at a time.

• yes i dumped someone before.. it was my ex and he deserved it

• Yyyeepp and that was how my last relationship ended

• You did the right thing, the more you drag it the relationship longer the more pain.

• Yes and I never regretted it. I dumped people for a strong reason.