I didn't have a crush and now I am 23, is it normal? And no guys after me also. I seriously don't know hw to get in a relationship. What to do?

I am a shy girl. Very few guy friends. But people says i appear friendly

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't even have a crush yet then that gives me the impression you don't get out and meet people much. The more people you meet the greater your odds of developing a crush will get. It will also increase the number of guys interested in you.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't ask if you are normal because what is normal?

Online dating can indeed be a good option but think good about which you gonna use.

• Probably you're not going to the right places to meet guys. Where do your girlfriends go to meet guys? Maybe you could go with them?

• My girlfriends most found their boyfriend in university. It juz tht i didn't found anyone yet in my uni

• That's okay. I mean you're there to study, right?

• How can you "appear" friendly, I don't get that

• I guess what they mean is tht i try initiating a conversation with new people i meet. And maybe i smile more often so i appear friendly

• Ah, so you come off as a flirt

What Girls Said 1

• Online dating seems perfect for you. It's okay to not have a crush at all, nothing wrong with it (even if you've never had one).

Or you can put yourself out there by joining organizations that interest you where guys may be. I would suggest Meetup. com. It's a place where people can go do things in their city and make new friends as well as potential mates.