If she explains why she's busy and she sets or give a time, what does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you think it means?

1) She's busy.
    2) She gives a time when she isn't busy that it would work for her to see if it would work for you.

What Girls Said 1

• That she will call you at the time she said she will

What Guys Said 2

• That sounds like she is good at planning.

• She is a good girlfriend and wants a good future.. you're on the right track dont blew it..

• She didn't replied for a week and she apologized for that and I understand. I said "yes, we can talk to tomorrow night. I understand that you needed to study for your exam first and that's important for you. And I support you on everything what you do." Yes dud, I will not blew this. This girl really means a lot to me.

• Bro, wait up.. I am not giving you any doubts or confusions, alright.. i thought its only for day or two.. who doesn't held his/her phone for 96 hours? I've done 72... but for a week without replying or hi? That's a different story, even if it is a bar exam or market & assets analysis for a company merger.. come on man! I think you're a good guy, and your girlfriend is too just by the way you replied to her.. im not judging by this conversation and details given.. but dont you think you should see her after her exams and check if she's still okay? because I know if this is not killin you, you wouldn't even dare to post.. im just sayin bro..

• What could it possbly be? :/