Do girls conciously give shit tests?

On purpose to the guys thier dating? If you don't know what a shit test is its a test they give to evaluate how dominant/ perceived value of a man.

• Conciously
  • Unconsciously
  • Sometimes
  • Other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do girls conciously give shit tests?
    C. Sometimes

I find gals sometimes give sh*t tests consciously however the majority is unconscious. Unlike guys who I find sometimes give sh*t tests unconsciously however the majority is consciously.

• The romantic value of a women comes down to 3 things, personality, physical attractiveness, and sexual availability. It is more complicated for men however because several factors (status, power, etc) are not clearly visible for evaluation. Shit test are used to test for subconscious indicators of such traits in the manifestation of confidence. Men don't really give shit tests (except for maybe sexual availability) because those factors do not equate into attraction.

• In your opinion those are the romantic values for each gender and based on your opinion guys can't do sh*t tests. Your opinion does have two logic flaws as personality and sexual availability may not always be clearly visible for evaluation and can be tested.

• Guys may give shit tests for sexual availability, but you are definitely right about not being able to see personality.

What Girls Said 5

• If by shit tests you mean paying attention to whether you are lying, sex driven and wasting my time then yes. But mind games no. If I don't feel you are being genuine then the plane never leaves the ground.

• Shit test is usually an attempt to see if a man will say no to her or other indicators of DHV ( demonstrating higher value). Thier used to evaluate the mans personality as either dominant or submissive usually.

• No idea what you're talking about.

• Ehhh I don't think I would

• I've never noticed, but that is a possibility.

• fuck no, most of us are just normal people doing normal people stuff. Who makes this shit up?

• It's not necessarily a negative thing. Most girls do it even if they don't realize it.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's concious sometimes but mostly unconscious because it's bred into them and they can't help it

• they are pretty much always testing you to see what you're made of