Would you consider me a pathetic man?

I have never been able to stand up for myself against girls, like if she is cursing at me, or degrading me, i for some reason dont have confidence to stand up for myself... is that pathetic?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Not pathetic. You simply lack confidence.

I think the people who are pathetic are those who DON'T stand up for others and think of themselves before them.

• It may not have anything to do with confidence but the fear you will look like a jackass for yelling at a girl...
    Anyways, no, you're not pathetic at all.

I'm scared of women more than men too. Women are a lot sneakier. o. O

• No... But use your mouth 👄 next time if she does it again. "I dont care what you think. U are so ugly".

• I feel bad for you. I mean if she did something wrong to you, you should tell her off. Geez I wouldn't do that to any guy.-_-

• I do not think it is pathetic. You just need to get away from this person. I am sorry that you have to endure these insults.

• Not necessarily pathetic but I would call it being a coward in some sorts..

• I can fight with guys, its just women intimidate me, i just instantly back off from a women. I lose confidence or something, i really dont know why. And its not like im thinking, oh, its a women, a man shouldn't argue with a women. They just make me a "coward" i guess you'd say. Its kind of an embarrassing thing for me when it happens.

• Haha. They have a hell of a lot pf strength at controlling a mans mind

• HAHA yep

• No. Just because you're a guy it doesn't make you pathetic. Do you act like that with guys too?

• No, guys i dont give a shit, but girls scare me. Lol

• Maybe it's a psychological thing...

• No I wouldn't if a man did to me I don't think it's pathetic just means you a lover not a fighter