I fell in love with this girl, i have a boyfriend. Her and I were sleeping together. Now after about a year I asked if she would date me while I dated him.

Ok so I fell in love with this girl, i have a boyfriend. Her and I were sleeping together. Yes I'm also a girl. Now after about a year I asked if she would date me while I dated him. I told them both I'm not monogamous and they both knew what I asked of the other, what is your take?

Most Helpful Guy

• If they both agree, then you have two relationships with no real prospect of them becoming serious. . . and that may be what you want. There is also the possibility of a threesome eventually but that would probably lead to the loss of at least one of the relationships.

What Guys Said 2

• r u a bi then?

if she's bi/lesbian as well... then i see np here :-)

• What would you do if one wants to be more serious with it being just them nd yourself

What Girls Said 0