What do you use tinder for?

Whay do you use tinder for a) dating or b) casual hookups. Also do you believe it can be used for dating or just sex?

• Dating
  • Casual hookups

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be used for what ever you wan tit to be. The most important things going into tinder, is to know what you want from it. If you are looking for dating, but go out with a guy that was clearly in it for a hook up, don't be hurt when he un matches you if you dont want sex on day 1.

I went into it being okay with either myself. But it is important to be almost un romantically straight forward with your matches. If you think you may want to date, I would say something after three or four dates, because odds are, they are still tindering and seeing other people while dating you and expect you to be doing the same.

I am currently still dating a girl I met off tinder about 4 months ago, and it is going very well. I have never had a more natural first few dates than with her, and I think that may have been because there was very little pressure on us, as we had never met! I was still tindering up until date 3, when I politely cancelled my other dates because I knew I liked this girl a lot. It turns out, she had actually been semi dating some guy form tinder for a few weeks before she met me and she said she felt the same and broke it off with the other guy after our second date.

This may all sound a bit casual and such, but honestly I really enjoy tinder and I think so long as you have the right frame of mind going in, and make it clear what you are and are not looking for with your matches, it can be very successful!

What Guys Said 13

• "looking for new friends"

• since GAG exists... who gives a shitbout boring apps like tinder eh? :-P

• I kinda use it for ego boosts lol and I guess to make friends.

• Finding victims.

• both but no luck really. the girls always seem to flake off on me before we get to go on the date hopefully itll change during the summer though since they won't be "busy" with school.

• Both! I'm down for whatever. I have mostly ended up using it for dating, though.

• tinder makes for good firewood.

• Never used it

• Making new friends

• A and it has been quite

• Nothing, my matches don't talk to me. I don't understand why.

• oh im sorry i voted A but i wanted to vote C!

• I don't know who's using tinder to find something serious, you're just asking to get used. I use it to find pussy.

What Girls Said 6

• Well it was really for seeing what was out there and dating after my break up, but it's resulted in hook ups. About 90% of guys on there aren't looking for anything serious so I wouldn't put my hopes on dating through Tindr.

• I think most people use it for casual hook ups.

• You can use it for either. And you can advertise your business lolo

• What is tinder?

• I don't use it at all.

• self esteem boost lol, have never actually met up with anyone