So I am really into one guy, but he is shorter than me... should I let that bother me?

There is this guy from school, he asked me out , but he is shorter than me... should i let his height bother me? even though i love being around him

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• well if you like him that much... i dont see why his height should bother you. I think the main reason people care about height so much is that they are afraid of being stared at for looking awkward, or laughed at/teased by their peers. These things, if they exist in your mind, really should be removed in my view. Now, some women only want tall men because it makes them feel safe and secure and w/e else, but I don't see the logic in passing up a good thing over such a minor issue. That's my 2 cents

What Guys Said 8

• There are people who tell girls they shouldn't date a guy shorter than them. There are people who say you shouldn't wear white shoes before Memorial Day or after Labor Day. Both of those rules make no sense.

• Who cares how tall he is? If you base your preference on men by something that is determined randomly by your DNA then go ahead. If you actually want to be happy then go the men that make you happy.

• if u love him y u care bout height?

how much shorter?

• I'm 5'4 he Is 5'0

• Thank you, your right i shouldn't mind what others are going to say if we are happy together

• yay!! \O/

• I don't even think there's much of a choice, it either bothers you or not. People telling you where you should or shouldn't won't change much.

• Only you can answer that.

• Why would you let that bother you?

• Your partner is not showpiece... you love him he loves you... forget the rest of the world... you guyz are unique

• you're 5'4 and he's only 5'0? im sorry that is a big difference, wtf was he even thinking?

What Girls Said 1

• If you really like him you shouldn't let it bother you, him being shorter isn't a problem unless you make it a problem, and you shouldn't listen to the negative comments of people because they'd probably judge, but it's none of their business, so go for it, give him a chance