Girls, how important is popularity in a guy?

Are popular guys more attractive than unpopular guys?

• Popularity is EVERYTHING. If you're not popular, no chance
    12% (4)
  • Popularity is SOMEWHAT important. If you're not popular, you take a hit but you can still make up for it
    9% (3)
  • Popularity does NOT matter to me. I give equal chances to both popular and unpopular guys
    59% (20)
  • I actually prefer unpopular guys to popular guys
    20% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I picked C but I meant D, sorry

What Girls Said 15

• I don't care for popularity but the truth is popular guys get noticed more easily bc they're already "there" hah you just have to put in a bit more work to be noticed by someone you like. I actually prefered some unpopular guys bc they are really interesting, fun and different while the popular ones often gravitate to sports and being fuckboys ahhah I am generalising and of course it's not aleays like that but it was in my experience

• I don't care about popularity at all.

• Its everything because if you aren't one then you won't have any friends.

• Actually the most popular people can have almost no friends and the most unpopular people can have the closest friendships. You're still young if you dont realize this

• But the more people you know the more friend you have but they will not be your best friend just friends!

• I think the best way to describe it is a quote from a famous vine star: "How can I have so many followers, yet feel so lonely?"

• If you think about it, popularity normally means a lot of drama.. not saying dating someone who is popular isn't worth it cause of the drama but there's that to think about. As for unpopular guys, they seem to have it hard attracting girls... so its a hard decision, but to me i dont really care what their social status is, if the guy is amazing to me, his popularity doesn't matter :)

• I typically find people who were popular tiresome and unimaginative.

• I guess it's better to date an unpopular guy. Dating a popular guy can be hard.

• I voted D but C is also true.

• It doesn't exist with me. I don't take that into account when dating someone

• Meh, doesn't matter to me. If I like him, then that's all that matters. I couldn't give less of a fuck if nobody else liked him. More of him for me.

• I don't care much about popularity in a guy. Popular or not I would still date him.

• It's literally a non-factor to me.

• over rated...

• Popularity doesn't really matter

• I notice popular guys more. I tend to attract a lot of popular guys even tho I'm not really on the scene like that. I only have a few friends and I'm awkward but for some reason popular guys love me. I like them too they're more fun

• Popularity is not important at all as long as you are just comfortable being you