How, do I respond to this Question?

I met this girl online on a dating site I really liked she has a youtube channel and facebook account and seems legit.
then I received this:

Listen, i like you, and you seem like a nice guy, so i don't want to lie to you. I'm an escort.. and no it isn't what it seems. I go on dates with people for money but i dont sleep with them! So i don't want to lead you on. x

To me it sounds like she's cares for me but at the same time she doesn't t want to get attached I don't know I'm confused, any help?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means she doesn't actually like you she's doing it for the money.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds sketchy, why is she on that site? To make money or to actually find a relationship? I'd ask her what her what her intentions are on the site, although it kinda sounds obvious, she's just looking for money.

• Do you reckon it could be a fake profile or she's real and its a scam?

• I think it's more of a scam than a fake profile. You can never really know with online dating. I have had some luck personally but there's a lot of "trash" you have to dig through until you find the diamond, if you will.

• Okay thanks for your help

• She probably thinks you'll have a problem with it. She doesn't want to put you the situation where your possible girlfriend is going on dates with other men week to week.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like scam