Girls, For the overweight women?

Girls, For the overweight women? Do you have lower standards for men because you are overweight? Would you date a man who was as heavy as you? Also would you date a man with a full six pack and very toned muscles? If so, would you feel that he is better than you?

• Yes
    38% (8)
  • No
    62% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldnt really say yes or no because the questions were too different.

That being said, I am currently a little overweight. I wasn't overweight when I met my boyfriend. He seems to still love me for me. I also think, I am overweight in my eyes because I am usually more thin. But, a lot of people including my doctor say I am healthy. I am tall though so this may be why. It does suck though and I really do feel weird going out in public because I feel so self conscious about my weight.

At your questions though--> When I am like this and I were single, I wouldn't look for any guy to date. I just don't feel secure enough to think a guy would like me and I don't want to put him through that if he did like me. I would focus on myself and try to get better as I am. Though, if it were impossible and I wanted to date... then I would date whoever I found attractive and vice versa. I don't "lower" my standards and etc. though, many women do... and in the past I have stayed with a man because I didn't think I was good enough to get another--he treated me bad. I have learned from this though. No woman should lower her standards

What Girls Said 9

• Well I am clearly overweight... I am not looking for any guys at the moment... I have some shit to take care of which is a load... Anyway, when I do look for guys I hoping to find someone who I am attracttive to because it won't workout if I don't think he attractive or if he has the body but not the personality!!!

• I'm overweight. I've lost 40 pounds and still have 30 more to go to get to my goal weight. I wouldn't say that I lower my standards. I like who I like. Sure I'd date a man who weighed as much as me. Men carry weight differently anyway. I don't feel like I should only be allowed to like a certain type of man because of my weight. I don't get over excited about muscles. He doesn't have to have a six pack. I like a nice pair of arms but it's not a deal breaker if he doesn't have huge muscles. To answer that question, yes I'd date him. But I'd be skeptical and I'd wonder what his aim was.

• I'm 35 pounds over the weight I want to be at. My boyfriend has a 6 pack and fully toned all over. He says i'm hot though he doesn't sugar coat the fact that I could lose some weight. He's right and I'm working on that atm. Not for him but for myself. I have very high standards on how I want my body to look.

• Girl, I am fabulous. So are you. You deserve someone who is just as awesome and amazing as you are, regardless of how the outer package presents itself.

• I don't know why it would go by looks

• I'm not overweight, but I am extremely short and do seem to feel desperate at times because i feel like no guy would want someone so extremely short.

• Actually, you are completely wrong. It is the other way around with that

• You need to get more confidence and find better men because I know for a fact they want you

• I have note confidence then I used to, so that's not really a problem. It's really just the guys. I've already found the one though.

• I'm overweight but not like super obese. Even though I could lose a good 30-40 lbs I still don't make an excuse to be sloppy everywhere else. So I still can attract and date cute guys, but I still don't expect a muscular fit gym rat. I'm totally cool with average guys and I don't mind big guys either. Some of my fit friends practically demand that a guy be muscular and hott. I know guys care about weight but you can still attract good guys as a big girl if you're otherwise pretty and confident too.

• Would you prefer a muscular man who was into fat women?

• That would be great! Lol

• So you wouldn't feel like he was better than you or anything?

• I wouldn't call it "lower standards".

I have never though that appearance is very important to me. I don't care if he is underweight or underweight.

But I won't lower my standards when it comes to personality. I want a good guy with brains.

• im not fat but i have flaws and i believe they make me have a realistic view on who i will date. I won't run after men ill never get attention from.