Blonde hair, blue eyes, gorgeous face, hot body, bubbly and cute, BUT... dumb as fuck?

This girl is absolutely gorgeous, and the nicest most bubbly person I have ever met, but she is really stupid, has no sense of humour and doesn't understand witty jokes or sarcasm, definitely a bit of a bimbo, she is so pleasant but difficult to have a deeper conversation with. Would you consider her as a potential girlfriend or would you steer clear?

• Yes, date her.
    18% (5)55% (18)38% (23)Vote
  • No, steer clear.
    43% (12)27% (9)34% (21)Vote
  • Keep her as a friend.
    39% (11)18% (6)28% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• y blonde particularly and not redhead?

redheads r prettier in my opinion

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|1
    0|2
    • This a real situation I am dealing with Ahah no discrimination against redheads they are beautiful.

• Depends on age. If she is over 25 and still like that, well,*sigh*, but if she is young and stupid, well, right there, that's redundant, so there's hope that she'll be better later.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm probably keep her as a friend but intelligence you can always bestow upon someone by teaching them knowledge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely date her. I can dumb down my conversations to grade school level so long as I can slide it in on the regular.

0|0
    1|0
  • Being dumb is a total turn off for me. I'd rather go with equally beautiful and hot girl that is also intelligent, but not nice and maybe even bitchy. I mean it. I prefer intelligent bitchy girls over dumb and nice ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends with benefits

1|1
    0|0
  • If you say that she's nice and pleasant to be around, then she doesn't need to be a genius.
    I'll take her off your hands for you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like the ideal friends with benefits lol, not much more.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's at least worth sleeping with if possible. !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Why not. Still sounds cool to me

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want her date her if you don't then don't this is really up to your personal preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer intelligence, but there's no way I'd say no to this: img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...s_(Karen_Smith).jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• She should have no problems getting a boyfriends, there are lots if guys who are into ditzy girls especially in under 18 age group.

0|2
    0|0
  • You can't compromise emotional compatibility and a deep connection just because someone is really attractive. I would much prefer to date an average looking guy who has an amazing personality, who I can connect with and has a lot of similarities. I find really attractive people to have bland personalities and it makes me view them as less attractive in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • The majority of men would absolutely date her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck her then keep her as a friend.. i cannot date a stupid person it just.. i feel like facepalming myself into orbit around people like that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Evidently they always have more fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are nice, but they wear off real quickly when someone's personality sucks. I would steer clear and go for someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • she could cause trouble

0|0
    0|0
  • guys will date her till they get a headache.

0|3
    0|0
    • she will have life on a silver spoon though id be her if i could.

• Yep true many guys will take her.