Girls, would you think any less of a guy if u found out that in his past he used a prostitute?

Like for example a guy uses a prostitue to relieve some stress so to speak and he doesn't use a prostitue all the time just when he gets stressed or hasn't had any for awhile. Not like a constant thing maybe like a once in awhile type thing.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I misread the question originally. I thought you wrote "Girls, would you think any less of a guy if u found out that in his past he was a prostitute?"

To either question I would say no. But he would definitely have to be checked for any STD or STI.

• yeah he does, and I agree a persons health is important, but as long as he doesn't have any stds then why should his past matter at all?

• I mean people who know they are making sex tapes is one thing, but people who don't is totally different. in my opinion I don't think either should be judged bc its only human! Right? lol I think people just get caught up too much with peoples past! tbh

• Lol, I wouldn't judge someone for making a sex tape. Whether they purposely made it for profit or with a trusted partner. I agree that sometimes people get to caught up in the past.

What Girls Said 11

• I wouldn't think less of him. But I would make him get checked if we were going to be intimate.

• I totally agree, why should his past be held against him, they can't change it. Right?

• I agree completely. I think girls tend to be more judgmental than guys in my opinion. (I'm not say all girls, I'm saying in general)

• On certain things, yeah.

• It depends!. If he went on visits ( without his girlfriend) or her permission, then I would have a problem!. But otherwise no.

• I'm saying he had no girlfriend at all at the time and he went to a pro! I really don't think its that big of a deal tbh! Because their past is their past and they prob won't do it while their with you!

• I agree with you! Sometimes a guy needs to let off a little stream, and Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughers just aren't doing it for him.

• I agree completely. As long as it doesn't affect ur sexual health then it really shouldn't be a big deal. I mean if he is in love with you then and he is totally committed to you then I don't think he is going to cheat on you with that kind of thing, you know!

• Absolutely.

• I'm going to ask you the same question as I have others: But what if he didn't tell you? would that make you mad? I just wouldn't talk about it tbh! Plus I don't think its fair to judge people by their past, bc u didn't fall in love with that person did you?

• wow, to me I think ur being a bit judgmental. I think everyone makes mistakes and to hold them against that for the rest of their lives is wrong imo!

• To judge is human, to forgive divine.

• Yes. If that's how he releases stress I would worry that's what he would do even if he were in a monogamous relationship with me. Relationships aren't always easy, they get stressful.

• I'm not saying this guy is cheating on any girls, I'm just saying he is single and occasionally goes and get his fix. Most guys don't always cheat u know. But u could also be his stress relief too you know!

• I wouldn't think less but I wouldn't date him.

• Well how are you going to know? More than likely he isn't going to tell u right upfront you know! More than likely you probably wouldn't know until much later in the relationship.

• 1) A lot of guys aren't ashamed of it. If they sleep with one just because they haven't had it in awhile, they feel like it's justified. And it makes sense why they would do it. It doesn't make it any less gross to me.

And if they ARE ashamed, they shouldn't have done it. But I bet they still do it when that problem reoccurs.

2) I'm not saying that there isn't a possibility that he wouldn't lie. But if he did and we were in a relationship, it's over.

3) Lol. Some people don't like what people have done in their past and don't want to deal with it. I for one don't want to be with a guy who's slept with more than 5 people--and prostitutes count. That's gross to me.

I don't think it's a big deal. We all want something in our partner and this happens to be a dealbreaker with a lot of people.

• I think ur kindly mistaken. on some of ur points and thats all I'm going to say for now! lol :)

• ... I would.

• So would you hold something over someones head for the rest of their lives? To me forgive and forget is way better thats why I ask.

• No. But, most likely I wouldn't date him.

• Yes I know it's shallow but I would not be able to get past it and would be a deal breaker for me. I find prostitutes dirty sorry

• Well what if he never told you then. would that be better?

• I just have a thing against prositutes, I know it not fair or right but it won't change how I feel and no I wouldn't get over it or forgive it. It dosent make me right but I know I couldn't because I'd never see the guy the same and I'd lose respect for him. I can't hold a relationship if I can't hold respect for him. Most people are less judgmental on the matter than I do don't worry it's just a personal thing. I'd dump a girl to If she used a prositute or was one in the past it's not gender specific or anything just a personal distaste

• Plus there is no need to use a prostitute most men make do with masterbasion during cold spells it's the want to not have to that leads to use of prostitutes

• No i dont like things like That i wouldn't date hum to me it shows mess dignity. My personal thought.

• But what if he didn't tell you? would that make you mad? I just wouldn't talk about it tbh! Plus I don't think its fair to judge people by their past, bc u didn't fall in love with that person did you?

• yeah I agree, but could u understand why he might not want to tell you right away, I mean look at some of the other posts on here. I know if I only just read some of these posts I would be really hesitant to talk about my past. Especially if it meant losing the relationship. I mean any girl can give u an std, so I don't think it matters whether he slept with a pro or didn't. I think it matters that he is with you (per se) and that he is in love with u, his past shouldn't be a deal breaker imo! if it is then maybe people need to reevaluate themselves. Wouldn't you agree.

• I Just think That some are okay with it and some are not, everybody is different but lets Hope You find somone who Can suit You in This situation... good luck 😊

• Yes, 'cause it feels so wrong that someone buys another persons body for a hour or so

• Yes but the other participany is willing to sell their body, regardless of whether its right or wrong. I don't think I can choose to think for the person who sells their body. in my opinion I think some of them are sex addicts and enjoy what they do, but also you have others where they are forced into it. If I ever found out the girl I was with was forced into it. I would do everything in my power to get them out, bc obviously they are there against their will and that just isn't cool.

• I get what you're saying but it still doesn't feel right to know that the guy I like has bought their service. It's not something I would support so it can continue. Because even if the person is willing to sell herself, it's not right. Like you said it could be an sex addict, but I'd rather see them having a place to go to, to get their needs done rather than having to make money of it like that. Ugh, such a hard topic lol

• Well I'm not saying that this guy is constantly going there, to get his needs I'm just saying it might be like a once or twice type thing maybe even 3 or 4 times, plus he quit doing it well before he met you, per se, so hence would you still hold his past against him? I mean its in his past he can't really change it. Plus if he didn't get anything why is it really that big of deal?

• I would think less of him

• Well what if he never told you then, would that be better?

• yea in the earlier stages I can understand that I think it would be best from a guy's perspective to just not tell her til your deep in the relationship. To me I really wouldn't ask about a girls sexual history, bc to me its in the past and we can't change that. I believe people do change, so I don't try to hold that against them. So that's my take on it. Tbh I don't think I've ever talked about my sexual history with a girl, nor did I even ask her about it. So maybe its not that big of deal. idk?

• Plus if I really like the girl then her past really isn't that big of deal to me, thus her past stays there in my mind. I much rather have a girl that I really get along well with, than worry about who's she's been with. js!

• I think some things are better left unsaid. My husband and I went into a discussion about our past and even though he never said anything about a prostitute, the other things he told me bothered me. Lesson I learned was that if you love someone, their past shouldn't matter and don't even discuss it. Of course if they have an std or something that's a different story.

• I agree completely, if you love a person than their past shouldn't matter all that much, bc obviously the person who he/she is now is different than from the past.