How long did it take you to tell your girlfriend or boyfriend that you love him or her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like 2 weeks. I don't like those people that date for a day or two then exchange I love you's then they break up the next week because they didn't feel a connection. When I tell someone I love them I really mean it. If I'm not ready to say it I'll tell them but, I'm not just going to say it if I dont mean it.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• It was around a year after I'd fallen in love with him. It was about a month after we'd started dating. I waited for him to say it first.

• about a month... i kind of felt it a little earlier but didn't say it.. i waited.. happened super fast... but now we're married.. so i guess when you know, you know...

• After 3 months or so. He, on the other hand, said it after a week :P

I think you should just say it when you feel ready and know that it's true. Love comes in different speeds for everyone

• Still have yet to do it... being shy sucks ass. :(

• Almost two months, but he was asleep already so didn't heard it, but less than a month later he told me he loved me and I said it back, he said I didn't have to say I love you back if I didn't feel it but I told him I already told him I loved him like less than a month ago and he was very surprised