Should I keep talking to this random guy online?Please help!

I,almost 20, accepted this 23 year old guy on MySpace that I did not know. I am really shy but I just figured what the hell I can always delete him. He started IMing be not too long after that. He seems like a nice guy but I don't know what to do. I cannot stop thinking about him!

He asked me if I was single and I said yes but I wasn't looking for anything. Even though I am! And he said that is fine because boyfriends just mess talking to people up anyhow. And now I know I can talk to you about whatever and it will be cool.

Which I am not going to lie that makes me feel really comfortable but I just don't know what to do? I think he is really cute and I could actually see me dating him but I don't know about finding people over the internet?

What Guys Said 1

• Scenario 1: He's just a nice fellow without a life, which is why he bothers meeting random people on MySpace.

Scenario 2: He's a psychopath who's playing to your chorus to get you comfortable, and then he's going to get you.

I wouldn't necessarily trash him, but be cautious, and certainly don't get infatuated with a fellow who can be whoever he wants on the IM.

-Count D.

What Girls Said 1

• I really would avoid Myspace at all costs if you want to meet people. There are just a lot of shady people on there. He could be talking to 10 other girls at the same time and telling you all the same thing. I've found that a lot of guys on Myspace just want you for sex. I've talked to a few guys on there and they seemed decent, then a while later they kept asking me if I'd have sex with him. So I don't even try and talk to guys on there. I'll reply if they message me and seem decent, but I don't get involved.