Dating a married man - right or wrong?

I am under 18... I have no one to ask abut this... so this guy he is married and has kids... he personally likes me a lot... nad we make out most times

• right... because its ur choice
  • wrong since he is married

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating a married man (Under 18)

If his wife discovers it she'll spank your ass.

What Guys Said 17

• His business to worry about, not yours. That said, "under 18" usually means you should probably focus on school instead.

• Everyone in education no matter where that be primary, middle, high school, college or university should focus on their education, it's not something only under 18s should focus on and it doesn't need to be their primary focus because everyone's different, and education gets people places with only certain careers not all careers.

• I did not say nor imply that. It's just when they are over 18 you can't assume they are still in school.

• He's the immoral one, not you, in my opinion. There is no real reason for it to be on your conscious, but it should definitely make you wary that it isn't on his.

• There is nothing right about it at all.

• nah... u might destroy his marriage... no good...

• He will destroy his marriage by messing around with a minor. This has to be a troll who posted this question.

• It's 100% wrong and I hate those people who date others who are married. That's the worst type of characters ever.

• its my life

• Married people shouldn't be dating anyone. I always place more blame on the person who's married than who they're cheating with.. sometimes the other person doesn't know. Even if they know, they never took vows to that person who's being cheated on in front of God. The individual who's married is to blame, they're breaking their vows.

• @shadiamond I agree with that, I didn't meant to only blame one side, actually I blame the two and you said it better than me

• How old are you and how old is he?

• i am 17 he is 37

• Yes that is very wrong, more so wrong for him, not as wrong for you. You are getting played and used and it is sickening.

• Don't entertain his infidelity. He is out to get into your pants and that is it. There is no future with such a man.

• Leave him the hell alone and find someone your age to date

• Their marriage is not your concern. What should be your concern is that you're a minor.

• so what

• @Asker

It could be illegal depending on the age of consent where you live.

• Did your last question not answer this?
    You shouldn't date ANYONE who is already in a relationship

• And she's under the legal age...

• Depends on the country I suppose. England it's 16 and japan and spain (latter until recently) it's 13 Doesn't make it OK either way though

• Wrong!
    If he's cheating on his wife, what if he cheats on you.
    Think of his kids, it could mess up their lives.

These relationships never end well.
    This comes from personal experience

• no good will come of it.. fun that it is

• FUCK! I said right when I meant wrong! It is SO wrong I dont even know where to start

• Its never good for you and him.

• Wrong because you're under 18.

• This is how murders start.

• y so?

• In affairs when people get obsessed or jealous in some sort, it often becomes dangerous.

• its wayyy wrong one he's married two he's much older than you he shoukdnt be doing this with you it just proves that he could be doing it to someone else too and that you're probably not important its like his vows were empty words or when he said i love you or something like that im sorry but he probably could be playing you and ur a minor in my opinion ur very stupid

What Girls Said 23

• Homewrecking whores start young nowadays apparently.

• u r de one to judge ahan

• It's both she AND the husband who are at fault, she knows he's married, and so does he, IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

• The fact that she is even considering a relationship with him as a possibility speaks volumes about her character.

• Do you seriously have to ask?

Yes it's wrong no one likes a homereck. How would you like it if your dad cheated on your mom? He's a bad guy too and if you're developing emotions for him you should ignore it because either he's never going to leave his wife for you or if he does he bound to cheat on you too.

Not to mention you're a MINOR and he's a GROWN MAN... Yes, I'd say there's something wrong with this situation.

• Also you're probably the same age as his kids and that's just gross... At least you can be best friends with your step children 😏

• He's married with kids and you're under 18?
    How old are his kids?
    Do you want to be a potential mum?
    And also, I don't know his age, but I'm just making a potential thought - does it not bother you he's old enough to be your dad?

• Think about how the wife might feel if she found out. How would you feel if you knew your husband was cheating on you with someone who is under 18?

The dude could go to jail for being with you. Honestly the best thing to avoid a huge mess blowing up in ur face. Leave him and tell his wife. Nothing can ever end well in this kind of situation. Nothing last forever in life. It's only a matter of time before the cat is out of the bag.

• It's a HORRIBLE thing to do. And Selfish. This man has CHILDREN. When you destroy his marriage, imagine how those kids are gonna feel.

And you know, he probably isn't even that into you, just the idea of a younger girl if he's middle aged or old or something.

I can't even wrap my mind around why this is even a QUESTION for you

• He should know better because he's older and he made those vows to his wife. You never stood at the altar with her or vowed anything to her. He's to blame and don't entertain his cheating ways. He's no good. Men always lie about their relationship with their wives so they can get some. How old are you anyway? Sounds like he should be in jail. Keep it moving and find someone better, preferably your own age.

• u r so right...

• And we are only blaming the man because? She is to blame to, just because she is young doesn't mean she can't have morals😒.

• I bet you're one of those girls who will get cheated on, attack the girl you were cheated on with then make up with the idiot cheater who's only going to find someone else to cheat with on you. She can have morals but then again she's young and naive. Young people make mistakes, not everyone is as mentally mature as they are physically. He took vows, he sought out a young girl to prey on. He's to blame.

• Wrong, for obvious reasons...

• Like you don't know the answer to this
    From the same question you posted a few minutes ago.

• OH GOD. No. No. No. No. This is so so so so wrong. He is a paedophile. You need to get out of that situation. He is a predator.

• It's wrong on both your parts. And you being under 18 makes it even worse.

• Wrong unless he's a poly-amorous relationship and everyone knows about each other and everyone has agreed.

• You're kidding right? Not only are you under 18 and making out with older MEN, but he's married, and not only that but he has children. That is wrong in so many ways honey. How is this even a question?

• Don't listen to people who say its ALL your fault but don't listen to those who say its all his fault, just because you are young doesn't mean you can't have basic morals... Oh yes and I've been reading the comments, you apparently think your relationship is great and you've been having fun calling other people home wreckers and sluts when you are the one sleeping with a man 20 years older than you. Also LEARN TO SPELL AND LEARN SOME GRAMMAR!

• Wrong because he is married

Even more wrong because he's probably way too old for you. He is disgusting.

• You're under 18, he's married, you're just getting used basically.

• Just imagine if a woman was having sex with ur husband

• I think you're trolling

• Serious? He's just using you and he has a duty to fulfill, which is his family. You got a WHOLE LIFE ahead of you! You can do WAY BETTER THAN THAT!

• Morals. he's married!!!

• What the hell? If you're under 18 I assume he is using you as a decoy.

• Uhhh... no

• This is terrible. You should NOT go for him. He's married. How old is he anyways?

• Wrong for a few reasons. Why is a Father interested in a young girl? Why is a married father focusing on this young girl and willing to mess around his wife and children for her? Does he really care, or is he just using you for your naivety? And why are you interested in a man who can't keep a commitment to his own flesh and blood, his children that he brought into this world with his WIFE? Why would you possibly want to be part of that..

• It's illegal at your age to be with someone over 18