Do you ever lie about your relationship status?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't. No reason to lie about it.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't wear a wedding ring, which some people say is being dishonest about you're relationship status, but talk about my wife a lot. Anyone who's spoken to me for more than 5 minutes knows I'm married anyway so I don't think that's really true.

• I don't, don't see any reason to.

But I find it amusing that things like "crushing" or "it's complicated" are often options in relationship status on social networks.

To me it's just rephrasing "I'm single but this description is less depressing."

• Nope. Never needed to. Never will. Never will even attempt to get with someone who does lie. And if I ever got with a girl who happened to have a boyfriend she was cheating on then I would feel bad, break up, move on.

• No Ma'am i don't

• nope, nothing wrong with being single.

• No I'm happy to be in a committed relationship.

• No, I'm single and I know it.

• no i don't see a reason why

What Girls Said 5

• I do not. I don't go around announcing it right off the bat like, "hi I'm Alex; I'm taken!" But it usually comes up in conversation. I love my boyfriend and the quality of relationship we have so if it comes up I'll talk about it. 99% of my stories involve my boyfriend so he comes up a lot lol

• Yes. I usually put "In a relationship" even if I'm single

• Nope I don't feel embarrassed about being single.. I'm not alone (how ironic)

• I've told people the guy I'm in love with is my boyfriend even though he's not. I don't know why really, I just tell people who I don't expect to get to know that well so I feel like it doesn't matter that much. I just really wish it was true :'( . And also I feel like it makes me look like a more interesting person if I say I have a boyfriend :s (pathetic I know)

• Sometimes I'll prentend to be in a relationship instead of saying no to a guy.