How do I avoid being a booty call?

Seems like every relationship I have ever had turns into a booty call.

The problem is I am easy going and very self relient. I don't ask for much, I take care of myself, and I go with the flow. I have a busy life, I am successful with my career, Im very fit and active and have lots of hobbies. I am not the need type that demands a lot attention. I have a causual laid back personality and I think it comes off like I am easy?

At first guys are in love with me and like my no drama easy going persona but then some how I just turn into a booty call and they hit it a few times and quit it.

How do I avoid being a booty call?

I know I am an amazing well rounded girl but why do guys always end up leaving?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell me a previous situation like this that you had?

• last guy and I hung out for awhile he texted me every day for a good month.. we hung out a few times, he taught me how to catch a fish. Then he came over I made some dinner, we watched a movie, he gave me some sweet talk about how special I am then we had sex and then left right afterwards.

• Message me. I'll tell you what went wrong.

What Guys Said 9

• Biggest problem with this is it may just be the guys you are willing to date / going after. Don't date for a while or try dating someone you normally wouldn't. Realize that the sooner you give it up the less likely he is to stick around especially if thats all he was after. Make it about the relationship first. Also make it know from square one that you aren't a booty call and if he has a problem dating / being in a relationship before sex that you aren't for him. Some guys will give up at this point others may still chase but can eliminate a lot of hassle that way.

• pretty simple ladies, stop giving it away. lol

Reminds me of this Dave Chappelle joke.

"If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now because you've flooded the market with it. You're giving it away too easy... We'd be watching the news."
    .
    .
    "Today, pussy plummeted again on the NASDAQ.
    Gold is up ten points."

• lol!

• Im a guy, of course i know how hard it is lol. So you're only interested in sex when in a committed relationship?

• I dont want it all to be about sex, I want someone who cares about my feelings, and I dont him to sleep with other girls... so I guess that means I want a relationship but it just seems like the guys I get with never care about me at all.

• I think it's the type of guys you are dating. I wonder why this happens. go for the romantic type. They may seem more needy than your used to but I'm a romantic type and we basically just want to spend time with you but don't need it. If your busy we understand. Go for guys who seem like they want a serious relationship not just the attractive guy who approached you. Sometimes you have to say no.

• just make it clear that u r not some whore, and if some1 wants u only 4 sex DUMP him!!!

• Make it clear that sex won't be an option until you have established a meaningful relationship.

• Get rid of your phone service... Then you can only be a bootywrite or a bootyknock...

• Have boundaries and know learn how to say no

• Dont sleep with anyone before 4,5 dates at least and keep things moderate

• if you dont mind me asking, and dont take this the wrong way, what career could you have with 22?
    to answer your question, maybe dont have sex when they call you and expect it? sure some might be disappointed, but if the person wants more then sex he won't have a problem with it...
    could be a way to figure it out i guess

• I own a organic skincare company and I am professional photographer

• congrats on the company!!

What Girls Said 1

• Don't answer the phone. And give up the goods until you both decide on a commitment. If your having sex while dating the other person has no obligation to you, and thus you can effectly become a booty call while not even knowing it.