Girls, is waiting until the last day of classes to ask her out smart or cowardly?

I plan on asking a friend out. I want to ask her out the last day because I feel if she says no it could get awkward. I'm her partner for our final and I'd have to see her every day. Also it would be obvious to others in the class if things were weird between us. I just barely started to her more and finals are two weeks away. Is a good idea to just wait until the end. We would just start dating During summer with more free time.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Well a lot can happen in two weeks, someone else might ask her out before you and then you'll regret not asking her before, yeah I understand that you don't want things to get awkward with her if she rejects you, but believe in yourself a little and don't think that she's gonna reject you :D good luck!

• But it's also finals week I know it sounds like an excuse but everyone is busy.

• Yeah but asking her doesn't take much time

What Girls Said 6

• Cowardly I think.

• Cowardly and annoying.

• It didn't work for me. I attempted to do that with my crush on the last day of school and immediately got shut down. Maybe it'll work for you

• My dad did that haha he gave his number and told my mom he loved her writing in her year book. Needless to say, she called and they had a good summer with lots of time to hang out. 40 years later still going strong. Summer makes people excited and romantic sometimes, might help your chances.

• There's no bad time to ask really
    And you're not cowardly bc at least you had the courage to ask!

• I consider it cowardly. You are postponing it and in the end you will not find the courage to do it.

• Should I wait until after finals though? I think she'd say no, not because she wouldn't want to but because she's too busy. I would also feel less pressure which I guess is cowardly😂

• If she likes you, she will say yes. There is no such thing as "too busy" if you're into someone.