Are most girls understanding about money and living situation when dating?

I'm 23 have a part time job and I'm a full time student. I've recently started being more responsible and have enough extra money for a date night a few times a month. I live at my grandfather's house with my sister and her roommate. We would have some privacy but not the most. I know this isn't the most ideal situation for dating but am I ready for a relationship. Would a girl be understanding of my situation. If not what needs to change?

Most Helpful Girl

• at your age, most girls don't expect for you to have your own place, full time job and lots of money. a lot of 23 year old girls have similar money and living situations. you do work and are getting your education so that's nothing to feel bad about.

• Yay I felt I wasn't ready because of it thanks 😁

What Girls Said 2

• Are most girls understanding about money and living situation when dating?
    Probably as I find most gals also don't have lots of excess finances or their own living space. Though I find understanding doesn't equate to willing to date him.

• Yes! I would be very understanding.

What Guys Said 2

• Not really, there's already more established guys who can offer more that are giving them attention, so why go for someone who doesn't have that? At one time though some of those guys were in your situation. It'll be your turn eventually. (I'm NOT saying chicks are gold diggers in case you think that).

• i guess those girls who r not seeking 4 a rich dude...;-)