Girls, If your out social dancing are you also looking for a relationship?

If your out dancing do you expect guys to try to talk to you and flirt? Does it depend on whether your with friends or not? If your there only to dance how would you communicate that?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never been out social dancing, but I like social dancing (swing, waltz, etc), so personally if I went out it would be going out to have fun.

• Would a guy talking to you and continously asking and wanting to dance with you annoy you?

• It depends on if I liked him or not haha. If he was a weirdo, I would be annoyed and creeped out. If it was a nice, funny guy that I liked, I would be flattered.

What Girls Said 5

• eh, sometimes, not always. It is always flattering to be asked to dance regardless. The worst that could happen is I am in a relationship and I let you know. We can either just have fun and not dirty dance or anything promiscuous or you can move on to the next girl. just be polite :)

• I'm open for a guy to approach me when out dancing whether I'm with friends or not. I only turn away guys I'm not attracted to. I shake my head no to say I'm not interested or walk away.

• Not in the slightest.

• I don't dance to attract men, I dance because I enjoy it.

• So if a guy was trying to talk kept dancing with you then asked for your number you'd get annoyed?

• Ok then I've been doing the right thing. When I dance with girls there will be a few that get really happy and make an effort to talk to me. I just assume they get happy because I'm a good dancer and they are having fun. I guess I was right 😊

• I'm not a bitch when I go out and if some guy wants to have a dance with me and he's a good dancer then yeah, i'll enjoy myself and his company and have a boogie!

• I'm open to it. If not then I'll tell him I'm spoken for