Why do white women usually prefer black/mixed or middle eastern guys over white men?

I don't say they all do but its obvioua to me that most seem to. In America white women are all over black and mixed men. In Europe white women are all over middle eastern/black men, while in Australia and New Zealeand they seem to love maori men or other pacific islanders.

Anyway the main line is this: why are most white women into other races leaving only few white women tha are into white men?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can search for you making the same bullshit question every day, no they don't, white men are better for women of all races, now stop pretending to be white or trying to create this kind of fantasies.
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...4545-a9b9-91107694751a.jpg

What Girls Said 13

• I like skinny white tatted skaters or musicians. Oh yea, I'm white...

• I think people have become more comfortable with interracial dating in general.

• I've told you this before, what you're saying is obviously statistically false and impossible.

• Well, that was ignorant. Like, what the hell are you talking about?

• Because society has changed and people are becoming more comfortable with dating out of their race.

• There are girls who date white guys, just as black guys or mix races or purple guys lol seriously though how many times can you ask the same question?

• I'm not into different races. (I'm white) I'm against that but that's just because of my religion.

• You're religion doesn't allow you to date non-white guys?

• This is hard to answer. Every woman is different. But take a look at the media. There are many mixed couples, and perhaps that can influence people. I'm white and I prefer white men.

• I'm a white girl who prefers other races.

Don't ask why, I'm not sure of why. They're just more attractive to me.

What Guys Said 13

• your relentlessness in terms of asking this question over and over again is inspirational, but the inspiration is cancelled out by your complete mental retardation... which would have to be the case for anyone who seriously believed that most white women have a preference for non white men

• Shut the fuck up.

• not again...

• White women prefer it when they want failed relationships that won't last long.
    When white women marry black or Asian men, there is about 60% greater chance it will end in divorce or separation.
    That results in about 80% failure rate.

• Most people prefer their own race. This has been surveyed multiple times.

• Literally like the 4th time you've made this topic in the last week.

• Angry at how girls are all about the white dudes, bro? U mad? Sounds like u maybe mad.

• Lol. Aren't you the blonde troll? Moderators suck... Well maybe not, if we said something like this with black instead of white it would come down, lol.

• They won't ever admit it (usually), but they date them for their p***s size.