How would YOU tell your date that you don't want to have sex with them any more?

I had sex with my date once. Thought it was okay. Round 2 came and I wasn't getting turned on.
She's a great person and friend but I don't want to hurt her feelings by telling her that I'm not sexually into her.
I don't want to say "oh let's take a break for a while" because we have many mutual friends and she WILL find out if I sleep with someone else (which will probably be one of our mutual friends or friends of our mutual friends). I do have others hitting on me who I am definitely more sexually attracted to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleeping with friends is always awkward and not advised. Just tell her that you realized hooking up with friends is a bad idea. Stop sleeping with your friends, seriously... It always gets weird, no matter h

• No matter how hot they are...

What Girls Said 4

• Just say it's not working out for you and don't go on another date. She likely won't want to be your friend anymore but that is a risk you have to take.

• I would just straight out tell them.

• What do u mean not sexually attracted to her? Lacking chemistry, or physically she is not pleasing?

• both

• So are you going to answer my question or are you just questioning me instead?

• both... just tell her you aren't looking for a relationship and it seems that's what she wants or some other kinda bs lol

• You need to tell her the truth but don't sleep with any of her friends for a while. I have had that happen to me and it really hurts.

What Guys Said 2

• "sorry... i/... oh well... i cannot like u in a sexual way anymore... sorry :-/"

• "I don't think we can do this anymore."