LDR would you be in one?

Would you consider a long distance relationship if the connection was strong and one of you was moving the next state over?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend moved one state over for school. I get to drive to pick him up and bring him home for the summer on Tuesday :D

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend is a grade ahead of me so he is going to university in the next province ove while I stay home in highschool. We have together for 2 years already so we are going to try having an LDR and I really hope it works.

• LDR's take a lot of extra work and they have to be temporary on a timeline that works for all parties involved, but yes I would be in one.

• I'd be in one. I just wouldn't if they lived in another country. Theirs a 99.9 percent chance I won't see them. Especially if they lived in the Eastern hemisphere.

• no i wouldn't

• One of us would have to relocate.

• I'd rather not.

What Guys Said 4

• I was in one it worked out real well. Its a lot of work though the same as being in person

• nah... it needs 2 dedicate lots of time.. and most of the times... it won't work...:-(

• No, they're a waste of time...

• I certainly would love it

• You'd love it? As in you'd love to have a relationship so strong that an LDR or that you honestly romanticize the thought of an LDR because it would give you the space you need and it would make the time spent together that much more important?