Would guys date a girl with a pretty face and a flat behind?

I'm just so curious because I'm really pretty but lacking in the booty department lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol gurl, a pretty face is 70% of the physical attraction test already. I mean, a face is what guys look at most of the time when we talking to you, contrary to popular belief.

What Guys Said 15

• Even if a guy loves a woman's behind more than other of her body parts his taste can range from flat to huge. There is no one type of behind that all guys like. Nor are most guys so shallow that we won't date an amazing woman just because one body part isn't our preference. In answer to your question, yes guys will date a woman with a flat behind.

• I have little enthusiasm for big booties. Same for big boobs. A slender woman with an appealing face will attract me. Then her personality will either make or break the deal.

• I don't mean to offend you, I mean to offend men. Men would date anything. It doesn't need to be pretty, it doesn't need to love them, and it doesn't have to be alive.

I think most men would date you because you are far more beautiful, could give far more love, and are much more alive, then what they are currently in a relationship with.

• Whoopsie, I dropped some of my poetry. Yes, guys would date you even if you have a flat behind.

• I don't deny it that I like girls who have big booty but the face is way more important than it, so if she has the two then that's awesome but if she only has a pretty face then it's also ok.

• Absolutely yes, because I'm not into the big bubble butt craze.

• No, I definitely could not, personally. That's huge for me. It's the very first thing I check out and is an instant deal breaker. I can be flexible on much, but no skinny girls, and no flat butts!

• Yes, yes I would.

• Yes small butt is no big deal.

• Yeah, don't worry about physical, your inner soul is more beautiful.

• Yes for sure, if let personality and other issues alone.

• Yeah, the face is the first impression. A flat booty is not a deal breaker

• Guys do all the time.

• my ex had the finest face, but she had a flat but and chest. For some guys, they dont care about chest and butt, its about the elegance of the girl

• Personality is the most important thing.

• id rather have a pretty face than a big butttttt.

What Girls Said 4

• i have a small butt and have been told i am pretty and i have been asked out a few times so don't worry about it

• hopefully pretty face > ass

• I don't think flat butts are ugly at all.

• Lol see Me & You show that the stereotype ain't right. All black girls ain't got a booty