OMG DID I SCREW EVERYTHING UP?

There's a guy i like. We're really good friends but he's the type that likes girls with respect. Today he was tickling me and I think I may have flashed him some of my boobs and cleavage. Do you think he liked that or is he thouroughly digusted. I know he likes boobs cause he's talked about it as a joke but what do you guys think? Also, I once mentioned to my other guy friend and said I would love to feel this guy in my classes muscles. And he convienently said, hey do you still wanna feel that guy's body. in front of him. after that the guy got a little distant, even though normally we are so close and are always messing around with each other WHAT IS HAPPENING? DID I SCREW EVERYTHING UP?

there's a guy in my class whose muscles i said as a joke i wanted to feel. and my guy friend bought it up in front of him

Most Helpful Guy

• Was the boob flash really accidental? Any nip slip or just boobage?

You said, "I would love to feel this guy in my classes muscles. . .." I don't know what that means. Either it is an autocorrect mistake or I am horribly out of sync with younger people.

• jut the top of my boob and yes he was tickling me it was accidental. and that is auto correct i meant there's a guy in my class who i said as i joke that i wanted to feel his muscles

• thank you :)

What Guys Said 2

• If the boob slip was an accident, I am certain he loved it, and found it very cute/adorable. However, if it happened because you were loosely dressed or conducting yourself immodestly, than he it likely turned him off. The thing with the muscles I'm not sure I fully understand.

• my shirt was kinda tight and had a low neckline but i had a scarf around my neck that was covering everything before it happened. there's a guy in my class whose muscles i said as a joke i wanted to feel. and my guy friend bought it up in front of him

• i feel like it made him think i'm a whore or something

• Relax. You probably didn't fuck things up. It'll be okay, I think. Take it easy. How do you know this guy? Schoolmate or Coworker?

• school mate. he got so distant he never gets distant.

• ADHD is more commonly seen in males than females, I've had it since I was 4. My parents didn't know what it was and I was always really Hyper, my dad gave me a bag of chocolates and I was calm. Chocolate as I've learned from my next-door neighbor and buddy (Rob) whose a Pharmacist, contains Pheologine. Not Caffeine contrary to belief. Caffeine (Mtn Dew, or Coffee or Coca-Cola, etc) also works about 70% as effectively as Ritalin.

• oh my i think you've covered 5 topics in the last 15 mins lol

What Girls Said 2

• I really doubt it was that (if anything)... he was tickling you so there was physical contact... you should be direct and ask him if something is wrong.

• yeah if it continues i will. do you think the tickling meant anything?

• maybe he just wanted to get close to you

• ok thank you :)

• He probably enjoyed the view.