Do non-brown girls like brown/desi guys?

OK so I'm south Asian, quite fair complexion. Most people think I'm Arab or dual heritage and I live in the UK. I'd consider myself to be a nice guy and artistic.
I'm just worried that girls don't really take a shine to brown dudes. I also am worried I'd get rejected if I asked a girl out, what would I even say?

Oh I forgot to add that I'm from the UK!

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not about the race, it's about the person.

What Girls Said 9

• If I like someone I couldn't care less about the color of his skin and hopefully a lot of girls feels the same

• while I find dark skin attractive I tent to not get into long term relationships with them because my family is kind of racist and It I to much trouble to date a man your family dosent trust and would pick fights with. racism in my part of Canada though is extremely common though because the amount of non-cacasians in newfoundland I say is around 1%

• Some do, some don't.

• As long as you're not lewd in behaviour, sure, why not?

• My white friend loves loves loves brown guys lol. Everyone gets rejected regardless of skin colour tho. Just ask if they want to go out for coffee or ice cream or something.

• Its not about skin color. It's about the personality, dude! I wouldn't mind dating a brown guy... or a white guy. I just care about personality, not looks!

• Some people are racist but others are not. Don't be afraid to ask out a girl because of race

• I don't care. My ex is black and I'm still absolutely I'm love with him.

• My friend is white with blonde hair and blue eyes, and her boyfriend is Mexican and has very tan/brown skin.

They're both good looking and make a cute couple.
    Short answer: yes