Help! Does she still like me? What should be my next move?

I met this girl named Courtney in middle school. She moved later, and came back to my highschool in tenth grade. We became cool, and this year even cooler. We did a choir field trip, and she was asking me to hang and chill and all this stuff. Me and her even went to see a play with another friend. It was cool, but we never got super close. Anyway, i always noticed her coming up to me, talking to. me, touching me, bending over in front of me, stuff like that. At this ceremony, she complemented my shirt and touxhed me, and it was fun. Then, eventually I was walking in the hallway amd she grabbed my arm and squeezed it. Then, I asked her to hamg and watch movies twice, and she said yes. But my aunt had gotten sick, so I could never follow through with the plans. I could tell she was dissapointed. It sucked. my aunt eventually died, and i thought she would understamd, but. Idont know. I talked to her a few days after she passed, explained kinda what happened, and she was blushing hard. I also texted her, and she didn't text back three times, I don't know why. Recentley, i see her looking at me still, like all the time, just staring. I dont know what to dp next please help me. I know she b liked me, and prolly still does, just dont know what my move should be. She makes me nervous to talk to, especially througj text, and sometimes in real life. Please help lol!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should still talk to her, but show a little more interest to see how she reacts. If you don't, she'll figure she's doing all the work and friendzone. So just act like you normally would, but follow through with what your plans were.