Why does some guys assume that most girls would always choose the richer guy if they're to choose?

Like seriously? Have we given thar kind if impression? Or is it because guys has experience to be dump because girls they've pursued chose richer guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like how most girls assume every guy is a douche bag, it happens a lot yeah but it doesn't mean you can't find someone. I am a poor ass and so is most my family but I still have a good looking attractive girl who gave birth to my son and she knows I likely won't end up having a amazing career or anything but all she cares about is being with me and I know that and I am glad.

I personally don't think every girl wants a guy for their money, a lot of times now a days girls make more money than guys do.

• Yeah I agree. It just piss me off when people generalize

What Guys Said 3

• Money is not an object to many people of course.

• Women haven't made a good name for themselves in this regard

• cause most of the time women do
    if i go to the stripper club and pull a ton of money from my wallet i get swarmed by women

• Its stripper club that's why

• Money isn't everything

• it isn't but too a lot of people it is, and i can't change people i can give advice or an answer but they have too make the choice too change ohh well

What Girls Said 4

• Either they have bad experience in past with these type of women or they just generally assume it just because that's what they've heard about women.

• It's a stereotype that unfortunately some guys buy into. No pun intended;)

• I guess they might have low self esteem which makes them think, they are worse than the richer guys.

• Because guys can be ignorant assholes. But don't worry hun, because girls are just as bad.