How do you know that you really like someone?

I have been wondering if I really like this guy for who he is or just because he's kind and pays a lot of attention to me?

How can you tell, and does it make a difference on the long run

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell i really like someone by how i feel right after i'm with them, whether i'm conflicted or just happy/excited. Also if i start fantasizing about sleeping with them, that's usually a good sign.

What Girls Said 6

• Try and imagine him or look at his picture and see whether you are smiling or feeling warm hahah. Also this one's a bit weird but it helps a lot, try visualising kissing him or sleeping with him that is how I actually got to see whether I really liked someone

• I always do this think of some of your favorite stuff to do if you would rather spent time with them then you like them. I think if someone gave me 5000 would I agree to nvr say 1 work to that person again if I say no then I like them. if you would choose him over some of the more basic pleasures in life then u like him at least that's how I know

• I know I like someone when I can't stop thinking about them all the time. I'll literally think about them 24/7.. oh i will have the feeling of butterflies

• its all chemistry. u would feel the way he feels about u. just pay more attention 2 what he does and what his body language says.

• Well for me when you like something you're heart starts beating fast and I get this warm feeling. It's really amazing, that's how I'd feel when I like something.

• if you really liked him, you would get nervous around him or feel all giddy when you thought about him, heart rate would increase, you would unconsciously smile around him or to the thought of him