Would you get with an average kind hearted asperger guy or is it too much for you?

• I see no prob in it
  • Too much for me
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes But I wouldn't label him as "kind asperger guy" I'll call it my boyfriend

• Would you laugh or tease him about it? Lol

• Two anon person maken love... how great could this be 💏

• Not anonymous now

What Girls Said 7

• Girls would you get with an average kind hearted asperger guy or is it too much for you?
    C. Others

It's not too much for me it's unattractive to me. By average I'm guessing you mean average looking and I don't consider guys who aren't above average looks. I find 'kind hearted' guys tend to vastly overestimate this quality they think they have and often are really just bitter/resentful towards gals. I'm not into the likely social faux pas of Asperger when it comes to my sexuality/safety.

• No im not talking about te imposter nice guys pretending to be all that stuffs to get laid. Im talken about a genuine tral noce guys that every girls wouldve taking advantage of. So ur undecided?

• You are seemingly talking about imposter nice guys just with a different agenda. I find it's generally imposter nice guys who think every girl would take advantage... hence my view that often they are really just bitter/resentful towards gals.

I'm not undecided. My answer is the same: It's not too much for me it's unattractive to me.

• Is true genuine nice guys really that bitterful towards women? Your generalization is pretty Badass 👌
      Goodluck with the nice guys imposter 🌹

• I've had a few friends with aspergers, its no big deal for me. As long as he could communicate how he feels, what helps and what doesn't, I would be happy with that :)

• Yeah thats easy but dpraking long complex sentences and explaining things is beyond our reach

• I see no issue whatsoever.

• Asperger's isn't a big deal, not like it makes you mentally slow or anything like that. Mainly just affects you socially which also isn't a big deal because social behaviors can be learned. No prob.

• I wonder if confident is involve in this aspect cuz dont y'all want "confident" men only?

• Women are individuals and are each looking for something different. Same with men. So all you can really do is hope you happen to come across someone who's looking for a guy like you, like everyone else, while working on your social skills and confidence level. I know very likable shy guys. Some girls even prefer shy guys. Not everyone is looking for a social beast and that's what makes the world go round.

• Beautifully put

• I couldn't handle that.

• I have Aspergers. I always got bullied because of it,

• I don't see any problem with it

What Guys Said 1

• i have aspergers, girls dont giv a fuk

• Don't they find u less interesting or boring