Do ladies read all their messages on dating website?

I have so man questions when it comes to dating. Yesterday I asked a female collegue the same question I had posted here. She was kind enough to show me her inbox on a dating website.

What I saw far exceeded my expectation. She had about 150 likes and 40 emails in 2 days time. Most of these emails contained nothing more than “Hey baby” or “Wow you're pretty. Wanna get a a cup of coffee?”. My colleague is pretty but not extraordinary. And as far as I know in real life she does not get approached that much.

If I had that much attention I would probably stop reading those emails. I myself write plenty of information about myself. However when a girl gets so much likes and emails how is a not good looking guy like me catch attention on a dating website? And am I right to assume that girls do not read all those messages because they are just too many?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• They d read it but you weren't good looking enuff to make it their list.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They read them all, but they don't respond to all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I read all messages i get out of curiosity ha but i know some people don't. Like my sister and friends, they don't always look at all their messages.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Most women on those websites are really hilariously shallow if you don't look like a model or have a career with a place of your own then you're sht outta luck

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know but i just farted

1|1
    0|1