Will someone love me?

I've been dealing with depression for a very long time. I have anxiety and I've self harmed in many ways. I've been dealing with an eating disorder. I've tried to end my life but failed. Will someone still love me? I really need somebody to love me. I'll even be the side girl. You can cheat on me or hit me when you feel frustrated and make all my decisions and i won't object. We can have sex whenever however when you want it. I may not be pretty but I'll make up for it some othe way.
We don't have to get married and you don't have to bring me flowers or call me pretty. I will even let you take breaks from me and come back. All you have to do is love me. I don't care who you are. Im kinda underage but I don't mind. Just comment your number and I'll text/call you if you want to be with me. I promise I will be perfect. So yeah... thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, someone will love you. It may take time though.

Your anxiety, depression, even the self-harm... those are things that happen to a lot of people, especially at your age. You need to realize that a lot of your feelings are being caused by chemical reactions in your brain, and that those reactions are going a little crazy right now because you are in a period of hormonal change. You will be experiencing terrible swings, but it will stabilize, it will normalize, you will get through it, and things will get better. It may not seem like it right now, but it will.

It will be doubly hard because guys your age won't see you for your potential, won't understand the real you, and will often be looking for just a fling, and not really love you as a person. So that will be something that will make it hard, and yet another thing that really has that crappy advice of 'just wait, it will get better'.

Don't give up hope, you need to learn to love yourself so that you can love others, and receive their love in return.

Send me a message if you need someone to talk to, but try hard to avoid harming yourself, and try to keep your eyes on the bigger picture. You are in a transition point, and it can really suck for some people, but it ends. It sounds a bit cheesy, but you are like a butterfly trapped in its cocoon right now. Your body is changing, your mind is getting flooded with chemicals and hormones it doesn't yet know how to control. But you will emerge from the cocoon in time. Always keep that in mind.

What Guys Said 7

• yesssss... i'm followin u now...^_^

• Your mother will always love you.

• Nobody knows. Some people end up happily married, some people die alone. If you prepare yourself for a relationship, make yourself desirable, and strive to be a good, loving girlfriend, then i have no doubt that you will be loved eventually.

• The honest answer is "No". But it is what it is so of course someone will, etc. Don't give up.

• Yeah someone will

• You asked this already didn't you? Please find love the normal way...

• I don't know. Will someone love ME?

What Girls Said 5

• And she wiiiiiiiiiiill be looooooooved!

• Eventually. The most important relationship you will ever have is with yourself.

• Yes. someday ;)

• Yes! But it just takes time

• Yeah, but probably never as much as you want to be loved.