What do you look for in a girl and how do we get your attention?

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• now that it's summertime... i look down... their feet basically...

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Don't. Make sure you're always looking them in the eye, no matter. They know you want to look elsewhere, but, just try your best to keep looking them in the eye

• Smile, be nice =) maybe look more than once and make it obvious and BAM! I'm going in.

That's me if I was still single.

• It's a lot of small things hard to list all of them. Make yourself available to the kinds of guys you want to be with in the long run.

• Petite, older, good hygiene, and career driven. A woman can get my attention by locking eyes with me. The minute I feel her eyes lock onto mine, I lay out a smile and wait for hers. And then it's on from there lol

• I've liked different types... but I guess I like sort of athletic... not 24-7 sports and fitness... but fairly active... I like Asian girls... a girl that would talk to me... not clingy and not "dont care"

• sex appeal

..

• you say hi

• is she flirting, to get my attention flirt with me

• We look for lots of things but, mainly to see if we're attracted to you, and essentially, that's based on each guy. One guy may like blondes, while another guy may like brunettes