How do you tell if he's playing hard to get, just enjoys head games or he's just an asshole?

Well question speaks for itself, having problems reading this guy i really like.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif This is my whole take on this situation/what you should do if __ isn't give you the time of day.

If __plays HARD you should play EASY as in leaving their sorry ass alone in a corner

• If you Didn't play with them to begin with you wouldn't be in this predicament ^_^

• Well i dont mind playing hard to get... and i semi deserve him being an asshole.. i just dont know how to tell if he still really cares or not

What Guys Said 2

• if he says "no" or ignoring u... yet he's still texting u... might mean he's that type of guy basically...:-)

• What do you mean?

• But.. in turn he might only be interested in the sexual aspect of it all... i want him

• well then act as if you're going to give up to him and want to sleep with him but at the last moment dont , if he really likes you for you it will not be a problem if not... he will just find someone else

• I thought playing hard to get and mind games were only a thing women did. Guys are generally straightforward and would love if the other gender were too, in my experience :D

• Well i hurt him in the past so i dont know if he's treading lightly or not... he won't give me any answeres to my questions