Do women like tall men because of the height itself or the confidence?

Because they assume tall men are more confident and dominant. But let's say there's a good looking shorter man (about 5'6"-5'7) who's confident (You can picture Tony Montana/Michael Corleone), will the height still matter?

• The height itself (Longer bones look better)
  • The confidence

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing you are the same guy who asked a similar question as yesterday. So here is some advice. Accept who you are, accept that you can't change it, accept the fact that short guys are not the most popular amongst the ladies. You shouldn't need a woman to be happy, so I suggest you become happy first and then worry about getting a girl. Being this insecure is not a good trait.

• I am less popular? What the fuck are you talking about? I am handsome and ripped.

• Okay I give you credit for writing more words than any other answerer..

• Fair enough, thanks anyway.

What Girls Said 8

• I have met some really hot and confident short guys.

• The height itself.

But I do have guy friends shortee than me that are quite confident! One was able to attract a girl and they are now together! :)

• It's the height itself! You know in biology the females are always smaller than the males and opposites attract.

• The height. I don't see what that has to do with confidence. 3 foot tall guys can still have confidence.

• The height itself. Not sure why. Grown up with a lot of tall guys around me so yeah.

• I just love how it looks when seeing me and my taller partner. Makes me feel cute lol

• Just because he makes you feel cute doesn't mean he is cute lmao

• And doesn't mean I'm cute either lol

• Usually girls like guys who are taller so that when the kiss its not awkward

• i guess girls dont realize how awlward it is to kiss someone much taller than you

• Its the height itself for sure

What Guys Said 2

• height doesn't add shit for confidence. I know a bunch of tall pussies. its all for physical appeal.

• it makes them feel safe