How to deviate urself from desperation?

Hey Ppl!
As I see more couples and pretty girls in college, my desperation for a girlfriend reaches sky high! From my part it's more 2 do wid anger than desperation... angry with myself 4 not being in a relationship and hence it makes very angry amd moody the whole day... I really wanna get in2 a relationship again... prob is I got hurt badly and I don't know if m ready. At the same time I don't wanna b alone anymore... m fed up and tired of being single.. I'll b wid my course on August and I've started working out again... So how do I deviate? Am I making this a big deal? Help me pls

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah dude, you kind of are. Not to sound mean or anything, but who cares if you are not in a relationship. If you want to be with a girl you have to learn be happy with who you are when you are alone. It took me a long time to realize that, and now I'm not as frustrated anymore about being single. I just know if I keep improving myself, and keep approaching women, and keep my inner confidence something will happen. You need to do the same

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I recommend orange chicken.

• Cognitive therapy