Girls, do any of you wear sleep shirts or nighties do bed?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• Well the first one belongs on a twelve year old, the others just aren't comfy to sleep in if you have boobs. They just slip out the sides.

I prefer nothing. I find sleeping in anything uncomfortable. I do wear slips under my dress in the winter though. Similar to #2 & #3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, number 2. But I make them at home out of satin and lace. So much cheaper and I can get creative with colours.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have something close to that last link that I wear.

Otherwise a silk tank top and matching silk shirts for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw lol I wear yoga pants and tank tops to bed usually, but that's really cute! I only do that when I wear my boyfriend's shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear the nighties, but not the sleep shirts... I'll just wear an oversized shirt. Sometimes I wear actual two-piece pajamas as well. Or, I go nude. Depends on the night!

0|0
    0|0
    • Doi wear them every night or only sometimes on occasion?

• Show All
    • Okay dude, you know how sometimes you just feel like eating a certain food? Or wearing a certain color? It's just a feeling, with no real reason behind it.

• I wear an oversized t-shirt that's all hahah

0|0
    0|0
    • That's hot

• Show All
    • Hahah ok fair enough

• And then you usually bone her bc the erection you get starts poking her butt and she likes it :)

• None of the above. I find it comfortable to sleep in a tank top/T-shirt and shorts regardless if I'm sleeping alone or with my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wear an oversized t-shirt. So comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a t shirt w no bra and no pants, I wear boyshorts a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear some sort of top or nightgown. For some reason I just can't sleep naked lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • its the most comfortable thing to sleep in to be frank

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • No just shorts and a shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I wear them. They are so cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • lolz
    only when I have chico over ;)
    I sleep in whatever. usually shorts/pants and a tank top/t-shirt. Sometimes when I get drunk I sleep naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the weather, if it's hot i wear sleep shirts and if it's cold i will wear pants and a top

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear over-sized tee shirts and panties. Pants aren't comfortable to wear to sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep naked. What's the point I wearing something to bed? I'm single but if I was living with a guy i would wear things he likes at his request.

0|0
    0|0